Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mama I ♥ You

Me and my sis just took mama to the airport, she is going back to Qatar. Now I will not be able to see her for another few months... I hate it when I don't get to see her like everyday... =(

I will miss your soft hands, your comforting beautiful smile that brightens up my life, the three of us nagging with each other, your delicious foood, being always always always there to comfort us when we are down... No matter the fights and the ups and downs between us the three, we can't go through the day without talking and getting back to each other... I know, it's like I am talking about a freind, she is not only our mother, she is more than that, she is our little sister, our freind, our comfort, my mother is like no other...

This song is dedicated to you, I Love You My Mama...

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...