Here is a quick and easy this summer's most refreshing drink that you can easily prepare and enjoy in no time! -The ingredients below makes for 2-
- 2 slices of watermelon (Deseeded and cubed)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or don't, if you prefer to avoid added sweetener!
- 120 ml water
- Add the watermelon chunks in a blender - The smaller the chunks, the easier to blend-, juice of one lemon, and 2 tablespoons water. Blend well until it's smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar to 100 ml water, and mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Mix the watermelon puree with the sweetened water, add more sugar to adjust the taste. Serve it cold/ with ice and drink away!
Happy Sunday everyone... xx