Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dream Society Exhibition


Today I wen t to the Dream Society Exhibition that was held at the L'Hotel... Donated money for the charity for Somalia and they told me that a ship will leave by tommorrow with all the money and necessary things that they need...


Then, I took a stroll in the exhibition and checked out what they have... Here's what I found:

(Namaste) is a new upscale destination in Budaiya offering holistic wellbeing experience. They offer a feng-shiu style center with a yoga studio, reiki treatment room, meditation room and a small retail shop in a serene and beautiful setting. Offering a holistic and natural treatment experience that targets physical, mental and emotional issues. 

I think I will join them after Ramadan and check how the Reiki wonders work...


Latifa Al Khalifa (لطيفة), you can find her goodies online through facebook, search by: Le Bahraini Souq... She has Amazing accessories, I fell in Love with these two earrings...



Last but not least, I got this Lip Balm Skull (Rock Star) with cherry fragrance...


Finally, from my favourite booth was (Pretty Little Things) I got this beautiful bracelette...


Have a Nice Weekend...  =)

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...