Monday, December 31, 2012
I've been asked by soo many of my lovely readers and followers on how to make an easy homemade granola recipe for quite sometime. I know that searching for a plain granola or according to any of your taste is a bit hard to find -or a little bit expensive-. to make the long story short, I have prepared for you the simplest recipe that you can add anything you like (nuts or dried fruits) to the recipe and make it just the way you like it!
Okay, so let's begin!!
- 1 1/2 cups oats (Quacker)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 small pack of sweetener (I use Stevia)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 c.
- Combine oats and almonds in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and mix it well with the rest of the ingredients (Honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt).
- Now, combine the honey mixture onto the oats and almonds using a spoon or a spatula until the oats are well coated. -The mixture should be a bit clumpy-
- transfer the granola to the baking sheet and spread them evenly, and into the oven for about 20 minutes stirring the granola every 8 minutes.
- Let the granola cool down, and it will dry up nice and crunchy.
- Store the granola in a container for up to two weeks, better yet in the fridge!
This is how the granola will look after cooling it down, golden and crispy!
This is how I enjoy my granola...
Happy New Year my lovely followers and readers, keep checking my Instagram ( @Alla_Alsh ) or my Twit Acct for my daily activities...
See you next year insha'allah... xxx
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Since it's officially winter and I have a long holiday before getting back to work, I decided on cleaning out my cupboard and get rid of my worn-out/no longer fit me clothes -Rather than looking at them in my closet uselessly!- and include my stored winter clothes back in and some of my recently purchased ones!
As you can see in the image above, it's only part of the mess, oh I also need unified color hangers for my cupboard!
Alrighty guys, got to go finish cleanin' up! Have a beautiful day everyone xx
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Hello there my lovely followers and readers,,,
In this beautiful blissful weather and rain, I wish you all happy national day... Hope you all have a wonderful day/night celebrating this beautiful day, and most importantly STAY SAFE...
كل عام و البحرين بألف خير و سعادة و أمان يا رب ❤❤❤