Monday, August 22, 2011

Adventure of The Night

Today I spent my evening with my lovely girls shopping and discovering some small boutiques in Riffa town... We found lots of cool shops, but you know, eid is only a week ahead and people are going crazy shopping everywhere.. So it was pretty difficult for us to take our time and try some of their clothes on... We should go there some other time and discover what they have, like in the mornings in weekdays -Which I'm planning on taking two days off next weeeeeeek Woo-whoooo...-.. ☺

Soo, to beat out the heat and humidity, we ended up going to Baskin Robbins, chit-chat, and have some of their delicious milk shake and ice cream... Perfect humid night out with my girls...

Leaving you with the photos...

I'm loving the old Bahraini door that's behind me... And this is what I wore -H&M Dress-... The photo is taken by my awsome photographer Mahati ♥



What we had...




I found this tee from a shop in Bu Kawara called the Pink Diamond... I think it's cute, but kinda tight... =p


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...