Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of Eid - 2011

Today was a wonderful day, it's Eiiiiiiiiiid... This year's family gathering was lovely, first thing in the morning we visited the family, then had lunch at  The Meat Company -My food was bad- but the gathering was great. After lunch we relaxed at home for an hour, then me and my lovely sister had some quality time togather at Starbucks Juffair. We discussed soo many serious topics with each other, and exchanged advices to each other...

I forgot to bring my camera today, so I couldn't take pictures of the rest of the family, but here are some of the photos of me and my sis at Starbucks and what we wore for Eid...

 My sister... ♥♥♥
River Island mixed print kimono
Roberto Cavali Heels
Fendi Silvana bag





Me...
Zara Dress
Banana Republic Clutch
DVF Heels



 My favorite Bluberry Muffine from Starbucks amd Chocolate Frappucino...

Hope you all had a wonderful eid... =*
xoxo
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...