Sunday, August 07, 2011

Chapped Lips: Please Be Gone

I have this big issue with my chapped little lips, I have tried soo many products; lip treatments/ balm/ chapsticks from the best brands to the lowest cheepest ones, done all the known tricks to acheive the attracive un-chapped lips, mission failed... Until I found this magical cure "Concura - Lip Blooming Balsam". I don't know much about this brand, but ever since i used it -regularly- I swear, and I'm not joking, it works like magic.... Now, my lips are smooth, soft, healthy and attractive... 

This product contains a high performance formula rich in "plumping" active ingredients. It leaves the lips feeling soft, moisturised and pleasantly plumped...
  
For best results: Apply on lips and massage several times a day, and always before applying makeup. In my case I apply it whenever I think about it.  

Concura - Lip Blooming Balsam 

I found this product at Splash at Centerpoint in City Center. It is AMAIZNG, and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT...
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...