Friday, February 17, 2012

New Year, New Blog Address


Well hello my lovely readers, I know it's been almost a whole week since my last blog post. I apologize for that, but I am back with a new shorter blog address, but it still has to do with Sugar & Spice... Since we are still in the beginning of the year, one of my 2012 resolutions is to enhance and do some positive changes to my blog. By that, I have listed few subpoints to accomplish my objective, starting with shortening my blog address, which was a  huge burden on me. 

To make it much easier for me and for you my lovely followers and readers, I have made a little tweak to my blog address... So, instead of the previous long address sugarandspice86.blogspot.com , I am soo excited to inform you that this is my new short and easy blog address:

s-andspice.blogspot.com

Honestly, now I feel so happy and relieved with this mini change... Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend, have fun and be safe...
 
 
P.S: I will also be sharing new exciting post soon for you guys, so stay tuned... =D

xoxo
Alla
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...