Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Some of the gifts that I got for my hubby...

This year I didn't buy my hubby an expensive gift like I always do! I thought this year I should get him something that has a sentimental value and he would appreciate the idea of it... So I decided to buy him something that he was searching for -for almost 2 months-, and yes, I found it easily for him and will give it to him as a valentine gift; which I know he will be surprised and happy about it. But that's not the only thing I got, I also bought a lot of other things which are affordable that he likes, I gathered them all together nicely with some heart shaped milk chocolate and a cute card. I will give it to him once he reach home after I cook his favorite lunch -Oh and ofcourse I will shower and look good directly after cooking, hahah-...


Incase you are wondering why is there's a not clear picture of a starring cat with a 100 Qatari Riyal in his head doing here!! Hahahha, well it's my mother's cat... This is my mom's way of saying happy v-day to me and my sister via BBM... Such a cute mother, I love you mamaaa and miss you soo much <3

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you my lovely readers... May your life be filled with lots of love, health, and happiness!

Love,
Alla
Pin It!

3 comments:

Aisha said...

aww such a sweet post . hope you had fun .looks like you did!today i treated my self to extra bar of chocolate and candy to show how much i love myself (joking i am not really obsessed with myself ).but really i did eat a lot of candy .happy valentines day maaan.
peace and love

Unknown said...

I really really reaaallly need to understand why that cat has money on her head !! is it ngo6 ? please ask your mom it's driving me crazy i need an explanation ! It does't make sense !!! =S

Alla said...

Aisha: Thank you sweet heart =D Yes I had an amazing day el-himdillah... Hahahaa it's good to treat yourself from time to time... Happy valentine's sweety... =D

Latifa Al Muraikhi: Hahahahha nope it's not ngo6 lol, it's just my mom doing silly stuff to make us laugh, no point in the money or the cat.. ;) hope u had a great day sweety

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...