Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Sunnies



Holla my friends,

This morning, I received a pair of beautiful sunnies as a generous gift from the Kingdom's leading eyewear boutique; Optica (previously known as Bahrain Optician). It is from the latest Vogue collection -Spring/Summer 2012-,  I love the soft cat eye look and it's classic black -My fave color-, they will definitely get a lot of wear!!! (Here is how it looks up close and personal).

At first I was hesitant to wear it, as I am very picky when it comes to sunglasses, because not any sunglass fits me well -Especially the cat eye style-. But when I tried it on and surprisingly, it fits me perfectly!!! I am so happy of their choice, they are classic, timeless and chic.



Can't wait to wear them tomorrow for a test drive. =D

Thank you Lucia, and thank you Optica...

Find Optica on Facebook and Twitter!

And find out more about Vogue's latest collection Here

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...