Saturday, May 12, 2012

Moda Mist Fashion Show


Few days ago, I was invited to the Moda Mist 2012 fashion show at the Royal University for Women. My lovely friend Amal Al Mulla from A Day In The Sandbox Blog was showcasing including 4 other lovely ladies; Manar Al Kubaisi, Nayab Bhure, Noora Al Khalifa, and Fatima Al Khalifa.

Here are some of the pix of the fabulous fashion show taken through my humble lens.. Enjoy and be amused by the beautiful designs...

Manar Al Kubaisi:



Amal Al Mulla:




Nayab Bhure:


Noora Al Khalifa:





Fatima Al Khalifa:





Group picture of the fabulous graduate designers


Our beautiful designer "Mera" in a yellow neon skirt; from her collection

What I wore:
Mera Top
H&M Skirt
Versace Heels
Christian Dior Bag (Not shown in the pic)

 
Ooooh and one more thing guys, I finally met the one and only Plhong Flores; THE photographer and a blogger of Plhong Flores Rantdom

 

That's about it my lovely readers, hope you had a pleasant weekend... xxx

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the collection
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...