Monday, May 07, 2012

My Week In Pictures - Part 1


I apologize to you my lovely readers for keeping my blog so quiet recently, as most of you know I spent my week with my sister in Doha visiting our beautiful mom and the rest of the family -To keep up on what am I up to and for any sudden future dissaperance, I suggest you guys to follow me on Twitter which is way much easier for us to keep in touch!-.

However, it was such a beautiful week, the only thing that was missing was my hubby, as he was so busy with work and couldn't go with us there. Besides that, it was soo much fun and we took lots of pictures to share them with you guys, hoping that you like them.

 

Me, freaking out in the plane

At Spice Market Restaurant in the W Hotel 

My mom, wearing Sultana Huyam's ring that I got her from Turkey

Mom's yummy chocolat chip cookies

My beautiful mom, preparing us yummy crepes for breakfast. Check out her cute blue nails =D

Bedoor, helping mom with the crepes

Ta-daaa, heavenly chocolate, and banana & honey crepes

An unfinished painting, done by my beautiful mother

Playing with Kitty and bubbles


 
At Lenotre in Villagio Mall 

Proudly, I finished my dish at Lenotre

More and more nail polish shopping and other makeup related stuff, like the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion =D

Chit-chatting with my sis while putting this lovely yellow nail polish

Me and my sis didn't stop eating m&m's through-out this whole visit

At Laduree ofcourse =D


There will be a part two blog post updating you about this lovely trip to our lovely second home Doha.

But for now, good night and sweet dreams, xxx
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...