This is a very easy and a quick side dish post; oven backed baby potatoes. It can be served as a side dish to pretty much all kind of dishes you like; soups, meat and poultry entrees, fish entrees, and vegan dishes.
- 6 small white/red baby potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- Boil the baby potatoes for 10 minutes only, then drain them well.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle the herbs, garlic, salt and pepper, and oil, mix till the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking dish and into the oven.
- Turn the potatoes occasionally. In the first 30 minutes, add the fresh dill to the potatoes, and put them back in the oven for another 30 minutes or until golden and tender. -So the whole process may take approx one hour-.
- Finally, serve the potatoes hot or warm, and enjoy.