Sunday, April 15, 2012

Long Weekend Summary



My weekend was filled with soo many beautiful gatherings; some sisterly time together, my best freind's engagement party, celebrated my birthday party with my beautiful cousins in one of my fave Mexican restaurants 'Casa Mexicana', and also celebrated my beautiful little cousin's sweet 15 birthday party.


Here are some of my long weekend random pix...


Showing off some of my Turkish accessories

My gorge sister , heading to the Spa for our sisterly pamper day.

Me getting a relaxing foot mask at our fave spot Jacques Dessange

My sis is almost done from her hair treatment

Celebrating my birthday at our favorite Mexican restaurant 'Casa Mexicana' with my sister and cousins

The menu

My little pretty cousin Aysha's sweet 15 birthday party, and ofcourse the cake is my fave from Lilou's bakery


My midi black dress that I bought from Turkey, I wore it for my lovely friend Shahad's engagement party

I love my sis when she styles her hair with a lovely messy side braid...


Well, that was one hell of a wonderful weekend, a festive one indeed. Hope you guys had an amaizng one too...


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...