Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stop and Smell the Spring Flowers


What a beautiful sight, to be surrounded with all these beautiful bright flowers and their magnificent fragrance filling the entire house...

Yesterday was a successful Mother's Day, me and my sister went to our favorite florist "Singapore Flower", bought all the flowers needed and went to each and every beautiful mother we have -Wish mama was here in Bahrain-, we handed flowers to our two lovely grandmothers, and my hubby's sweet mother and grandmother. Not forgetting our beautiful aunties, we called and wished them a very Happy Mother's Day, to add up a smile on their pretty faces.

Flowers being sent to my hubby's granny... Ehm, excuse my ugly Arabic handwriting... =p






Hope you guys spent a lovely day with your mother and your loved ones... Have a lovely Thursday morning/ afternoon...


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...