Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bits + Pieces of My Week


Checkout the weather prediction for next week (Here)!! It's SUMMER TIME already!!! =D
 
Hi guys,

The highlight of this week is; my father and little sisters came to Bahrain for one week... Lucky me, my mom came and surprised us last week, and this week my dad and my beautiful sisters. <3


An insanely yummy cookies from Baking Tray; my sis Ameena bought it for me from K town.

My necklace from Kim Kardashian's Belle Noel Jewelry line; the wish bone collection.

I just noticed this building in Adliya next to Lilou's that looked like an art piece with bikes hanged all over the building!!

My sis Ameena's favorite restaurant that she craves everytime she comes to Bahrain; Coco's

And this is what my lovely sis Bedoor wore for a casual morning from top to bottom:

Top from Forever 21
Rings: Cartier -Not clear-, and the other one is from Kim K's collection (See it closer Here)
Flare jeans from Top Shop
Shoes from New Look


 
I hope you guys had a great week too, and that you have an even better weekend...

Enjoy your weekend everyone!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...