Saturday, March 03, 2012

Featured On: A Day In The Sandbox


Hiii my lovely beautiful amazing followers and readers, I miss you soo sooo soooooo much!!! I didn't blog for over a week now, my laptop keeps on shutting itself down and deletes my stuff, so I took it to get it fixed, and they said that it will be ready by sunday or monday... Now, I'm using my PC instead, I feel lost without my laptop... ='(

 
Anyways, I just wanted to mention that I have been featured on my lovely freinds blog A Day In The Sandbox in their Marni for H&M's Fanatic Lust List post. It was soo exciting to choose 2 of my favorite picks of this coming collection and share it with everyone through their amazing fashionable blog...

Check out the blog-post Here... =)

Can't wait for my laptop to be ready and fixed, and get back to blogosphere... Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend, cause I know I did, and the best is yet to come inshallah...
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...