Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Casual Sushi Night

So today is my fourth day of being all healthy and watching what I eat in order for me to maintain my weight *Yay*...

Anyways, Me and my girls went out for an early casual sushi dinner.. Thankfully maki/sushi is not a fattening food *I checked*... My favourite maki is the California, which is approximately 250 calories.. It contains the following:

- Seaweed,
- Rice,
- Avocado,
- Cucumber,
- Crab meat,
- Sprinkled with toasted tobiko.

Alright enough with the food, check out some of today's snapshots...

What I wore...



Shirt - H&M
Pants - Zara
Flats - H&M
Necklace - F21
Bracelet - H&M

What we had...




My friend's lovely fishtail braid...

Pin It!

2 comments:

Maha and Amal said...

Now that we have an account here :p we can comment! :D loooove your necklace alla! gorgeeouuus <3

Alla said...

I knooooow, Wallah I am more excited than u two my lovely girls... Thanks, it's all yours... =*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...