Thursday, September 01, 2011

Be Healthy, Be Happy ☺


Today, I will start planning and re-creating my healthy menu since Ramadan is over -Allah i3ooda 3aliana inshallah-, and this week I will be joining the gym again and will try my BEST this time to go there on a regular basis... 

Two months ago, I started my new healthy way of eating -thanks to my sis-; she taught me few great tips to help me maintain my weight and how to eat healthy, not only that, she calculated how much calories I should intake per day if I want to maintain or lose weight... And guess what??? It really worked, I have lost 2 kgs so far and I am aiming for another 3 or 4 kgs and I will be content... 

Eating healthy has really helped me change my lifestyle and making me happy about the changes i'm making...


Source: Tumblr

My Weekly Healthy Menu...
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...