Thursday, December 08, 2011

Cheers To The Freakin' Weekend




My weekend will be filled with JUNK FOOD, allllllll the waaay!!! Heheh... JK...

Since it's my sister's last day here in Bahrain, we thought of pigging out on some of our favorite meals from McDonald's =D She will be staying with my mom in Doha for a long time. I hate it that I won't be able to see her anytime I want and have our little afternoon tea together, and shop like crazy every now and then, and our cute sisterly fights =( .... But we can always visit each other as much as we can...

Will miss you sis and have a safe flight inshallah <3

Hope you all have a happy weekend, and stay safe...

What I wore:
Massimo Dutti Brown Quilted Waist Coat
Zara Shirt
F21 Pants
Carolina Herrera Bag 
Pin It!

4 comments:

Saud said...

bel 3afia :D

Alla said...

Allah i3afeeek, thanks =D

irene said...

I love your outfit. That is a gorgeous blouse, I need one!

Alla said...

Juki Love: Thank you soo much, it's from Zara... =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...