Monday, October 24, 2011

Little Things



There are sooo many things that makes us happy, like an expensive gift/ purchase or a chic dine out at a fancy restaurant. But we always tend to ignore the little things and overlook them. I love the little things more than expensive gifts -and honestly, I don't find them as little things-, because they tend to have a more sentimental value and stay as a lovely memory.. <3

Here are some of the little things that makes me extremly happy:
  • My mama's food,
  • My sister's food,
  • Unplanned outings -especially with my hubby-, they tend to be better than the planned ones,
  • Scented candles,
  • Changing my nail polish regularly,
  • Listen to the rain drops at night,
  • The Smell Of Fresh Cut Grass,
  • Flowers at home,
  • Loosing 1Kg ;p
  • Being taken care of while I'm sick,
  • Beginning of winter,
  • Reading blogs,
  • Looking through photographs on Flickr and Tumblr, so inspirational
  • When the plane lands safely,
  • Cooking and baking,
  • Looking at albums and reminiscing all the good memories

What are your little things that makes you happy??

I'd love to know =D
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...