Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Day at Banyan Tree Spa

One month ago, I went through very rough days with work, and ever since that I have been wanting to go and treat myself to a decent luxury spa with a relaxing soothing massage. This morning, me and my girls got all ready for this day that we have been all waiting for it eagerly for too long. Our direction, Al Areen Palace & Spa located at Al-Sakheer area.

When we reached the Spa, each one of us been led to her own room to get pampered. And from here, my relaxation journey begins... My masseuse -her name is Leila- showed me a number of Incense sticks with different aromas for me to choose to fill the room with a lovely fragrant, and I chose something called 'Champaka'; this scent refreshes the mind and calms the spirit -as instructed in the lable of the Incense sticks-. As I went to the bathroom and changed to my massage robe, Leila prepared a lovely ginger and honey tea -My favorite drink- and soaked my feet with water and lemon. After that, my massage session starts, a relaxing 'Essence of Earth' treatment.

After the amazing massage, we have been led to another room -relaxing room- prepared for us with some healthy snacks and lemon tea. Such an excellent successful relaxing day. I loved it.

Here are some snap shots of our day...



 Me with the massage robe on...

 Incense sticks, I chose the third one...



The Bath Tub

Our healthy snack; some pineapple, carrots and cucumbers, and a yummy lemon tea.

Left: My friend Maha, wearing a lovely 'I Love Bahrain' T-shirt. Right: Me, Heavenly T-shirt from forever21.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Saud said...

we love and miss bahrain also :D hehe .. 3ajeeb banyan tree ..

Alla said...

7ayyak el ba7rain.. =D Bahrain misses u tooo... ee it is soo relaxing...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...