Hello again my dear readers,,, Hope you all had a wonderful Eid break!!
Here is a sweet, easy, and short post on how to make your own healthy mixed berry parfait that you can have it in the morning to get you going through the day, or even as a light dinner!
Simply, what you'll need:
- 1/2 cup of any of your favorite berry mix (Fresh or frozen; doesn't matter)
- one small packet of sweetener, I use either (Stevia or Splenda). Or you can substitute it with one tablespoon of honey
- Low-fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup granola
1. Combine yogurt and sugar/honey in a bowl
2. In a glass or goblet, alternately layer granola, yogurt, and berries. To build the parfait, you need to repeat the layers until all of the ingredients are used completely.
3. Garnish with granola and berries.
4. Chill or immediately serve,,, Enjoy!