Hello my pretty followers/readers, I am soo sorry for my absence for quite some time. But I am finally here with a new delightful recipe awaiting for you to try!
It is soo easy to prepare, delicious, fulfilling, and it is vegetarian friendly!!! All you need is the following:
- 1 medium sweet potato, roasted, peeled and mashed
- 2 wraps, I use low fat tortillas, no cholesterol (Garden Spinach and vegetables)
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 4 small mushrooms, diced
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- Dash of ground pepper
1- Roast your sweet potato in the oven 200 c for 35-40 minuts.
2. Warm the wrap in a large pan -No oil needed in this step!-, just to soften it up for about 1 or 2 minutes on each side!
3. In a pan, drizzle some olive oil and saute the onion and mushroom.
4. When potato is ready, peel and mash with fork or a potato masher.
5. Sprinkle paprika powder and ground pepper on the mashed potato.
6. Spread the mash potato over the warm wrap, add the mushroom and onion, roll the wrap and slice it in half, and enjoy the goodness of this recipe!
Happy eating!! xxx