Saturday, June 02, 2012

To The "Maxi"mum


(Left to right); Deena in pink and white, me in yellow and turquoise
  
Today's post includes two highlights of this week; wearing my very first own maxi skirt, and I finally used my new Vanguard tripod in this lovely breezy weather.

I normally like to wear maxi dresses, as they require not much effort; I can just wear it, add a belt to it, and I'm ready to hit the road! On the other hand, I always find maxi skirts are a bit tricky for me! But when I first saw this turquoise-blue maxi skirt at new look, I had to try it out and make it work no matter what!! I know to most of you, it is just a normal combination of a top and a maxi skirt. But to me, it was really a big fuss to finally get myself to wear such a pretty maxi skirt!! 


Me



Deena



What I wore:

Top from Mudo (Turkey)
Skirt from New Look (Turquoise)
Chanel earrings
DVF heels -Here-
Vogue sunglasses -Here- from Optica
Belt from Miss selfridge
Balenciaga bag


What Deena Wore:

Top from River Isand
Skirt from New Look (Pink)
Zara heels
Ray ban glasses
Belt from Massimo Dutti 
Hermes bracelet


Hope you all had a fantabulous weekend... xxx



Pin It!

4 comments:

Shabana Feroze said...

Lovely! I want the skirt!! xxx
www.thesilverkickdiaries.com

hessster said...

looove the skirts!

TheLittleBrightsides said...

lovely colours! especially love the shoes :)

http://thelittlebrightsides.blogspot.ca/

sahar said...

Love the colors here- these are gorgeous pictures :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...