Friday, June 01, 2012

Join The Club



Part of my sunglasses collection that I recently wear a lot!! Including my new Vogue (On the right)


Hey guys, 

As you already know, I recently received this lovely gift from Bahrain Optica; a beautiful Vogue sunglasses -Here-. I have ditched my other glasses for this baby, and I'm afraid to say that it became one of my favorite sunnies so far!!

And to be honest with you, before getting this gift, I wasn't quiet aware of Vogue's eye-wear collections at all!! But now that I know of their existence, and seen most of their products and how they suit my face shape, I am falling deeply in love with this brand!!  



So, have you guys checked out Vogue eye-wear collections? If not, please see -Here- and you will know what I was talking about!


Enjoy your weekend... xxx




Pin It!

2 comments:

Miss Dennis-Reid said...

Cool collection of glasses you have, I’m also a lover of sunglasses and have a large collection which I will blog about soon. I wasn’t aware that Vouge had new collection ? I will definitely check them out.

EyewearDaily said...

What will be the new eyewear tendencies in summer 2012? The eyewear company has released a colorful Vogue Candy Store eyewear collection! Thank you from FASHION EYEWEAR DAILY blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...