Monday, January 16, 2012

Scent of A Whoa MAN


This will be a very quick post before I run to my grandmother's house, she cooked for me lunch and I don't want to miss her good food...

Anyways, this perfume 'Rocabar' by Hermès is a truly delightful perfume for men. It has a very unique scent that stays for long hours indeed, it is instantly recognizeable. I personally LOVE it, especially when he wears it on his suit!! Totally recommended...

What I wore:
Zara Black pants
Forever21 top
Pin It!

4 comments:

Zainab Sadiq said...

every time I go shopping to buy a perfume for my fiance I end up buying one million, thanks for sharing this one!

Alla said...

Hahahah, la ana I loove to change perfumes for him, I looove the Rocabar, it is soo manly lol... Try also shock by CK, it's abit strong bas ba3ad nice. =D

Saud said...

ra7 ajarba :D

Alla said...

EE pllzz, and let me know what do you think of it =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...