Friday, July 29, 2011

My Ramadan Goals...

(اللهم بلغنا رمضان) 

The blessed month of Ramadan is just around the corner, Monday as per our local newspapers and news. It  is a precious time that we should consume it wisely to purify and train our souls. This holy month, Eating & Drinking, Sexual Activities, and Smoking is prohibited from dawn until dusk.


I have set some goals to myself that I should stick to them during this month, I know there are so many distractions will be going on during this month specially such as the dramatic TV series, family gatherings, including work, and many more. But this doesn't mean that we should forget about saving some time of the day for Allah by praying, al athkaar, and reading Qura'an...


This is a great link that I always listen to Qura'an from by many readers, I like them all, but  I mostly listen to Mishary Al Afasy... 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...